Saturday, June 7, 2014

"miharusshi anime life lessons" becomes "Anime RAIFU"

I'm formally renaming this blog to Anime RAIFU. I realized that the previous blog title was just too long that readers might not remember it. So I figured I should use my URL instead. This blog title isn't taken yet, so it's just perfect. Besides, I can now freely post anything related to anime and not just about the life lessons I can derive from watching anime and reading manga.

With the renaming of this blog, I also christen this as my personal anime buroggu. Yay~ So that I can also post my own opinionated, random blabber regarding anime, manga, etc. :)

Of course, I wouldn't stop posting life lessons here. Life lessons are the reason I created this blog in the first place. Moreover, the blog description is still supporting the purpose of the blog's existence.

To close this, let me post this random but oishisou and umasou screencap:


Ciao,
miharusshi (みはる씨)

No comments:

Post a Comment